On Wednesday, June 26, 2019, Markus Mager, Enterprise Sales Manager at Formlabs, will give a presentation on the development of the 3D printing industry in the News and Trends section of the tradeshow conference.
During his presentation, Mager will introduce Formlabs' two new Low Force Stereolithography (LFS) professional 3D printers - Form 3 and Form 3L, which were launched in April 2019.
LFS 3D printing is an advanced form of stereolithography (SLA) that delivers consistently flawless parts. The LFS process uses a flexible tank to drastically reduce the forces of the peel process, providing incredible surface finish and detail, and linear illumination to deliver accurate, repeatable parts.
Benefits of the LFS process include:
- Incredible detail and surface finish: a flexible tank dramatically reduces forces on parts while printing.
- Pinpoint precision: the Light Processing Unit (LPU) maintains a uniform, high density laser spot to ensure accurate, repeatable prints.
- Easy clean-up and smoother parts with tear-away light-touch supports.
- Nonstop printing: Integrated sensors help maintain ideal print conditions and send you alerts about the state of your machine.
- Constant uptime with upgradeable, modular components and foolproof design.
- Remote Print: 3D print from anywhere via the online Dashboard.
The powerful LFS print process behind the Form 3 is built to scale: Form 3L simultaneously uses two Light Processing Units (LPUs) to bring large format 3D printing in-house. Form 3L offers five times the build volume and two times the laser power of the Form 3 to print large parts fast.
In addition to the new hardware, Formlabs also announced in April a new material- Draft Resin. Draft Resin prints at 300 microns layer lines and is 3-4X faster than other standard resins, making it ideal for rapid prototyping.
Join our conference presentation at 15:20, on the 26th of June and visit the Formlabs booth no. 2-225, from the 25th to the 27th of June 2019, at the Rapid.Tech + FabCon 3.D in Erfurt, to interact with our 3D printing ecosystem.
Formlabs is expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything. Headquartered in Somerville, Massachusetts with offices in Germany, Japan, China, Singapore, Hungary, and North Carolina, Formlabs is the professional 3D printer of choice for engineers, designers, manufacturers, and decision makers around the globe. Formlabs products include the Form 3 and Form 3L, powered by an advanced form of stereolithography (SLA) called Low Force Stereolithography (LFS)™ 3D printing, Form 2 SLA 3D printer, Form Wash and Form Cure post-processing solutions, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, and Form Cell manufacturing solution. Formlabs also develops its own suite of high-performance materials that continue to push the boundaries for 3D printing, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software.
You can download this press information here.