myprintoo GmbH will be giving numerous presentations on 3D printing at its booth 2-606 at the Rapid.Tech + FabCon 3.D trade fair. Participation is free of charge and voluntary.
The aim is to inform all interested visitors about the new 3D printing products and technologies and to encourage the knowledge transfer between manufacturers, researchers, developers, designers and end-users.
"As an exhibitor at the major 3D printing events, we have spotted strong customer demand for expert information on 3D printing technologies and products. During these trade shows there is often not enough capacities for in-depth discussions with each customer. We explain the basics of technologies and advantages of the products, distribute booklets, but often some questions remain open. In order to avoid this, we invite our partner manufacturers to deliver presentations at our booth," explains Kevin Neugebauer, Managing Director of myprintoo.
These presentations will last on average 10-20 minutes and will be held several times on demand during the trade fair. The exact schedule is to be announced shortly.
myprintoo has prepared the following presentations for its visitors:
- "The new era for industrial SLA 3D printing. Form 3 and Form 3L". Guest speaker Raphael Rieffel (Channel Sales Manager, Formlabs)
- "3D printing with carbon fiber-reinforced composites. Composer A4." Guest speaker Fedor Antonov (CEO, Anisoprint)
- "Advantages of the carbon filament, material properties and application examples with the Ultimaker." Guest speaker Felix Wendt (CEO, Fiberthree)
- "Clariant filament for professional applications and material properties. Application examples". Guest speaker Joanna Marguier, Ph.D. (3D printing R&D Senior Manager, Clariant)
- "FDM 3D printing with 3 nozzles? Advantages and application examples". Presentation by myprintoo
- "PolyCast - the first filament specially designed for metal investment casting." Guest presentation by our partner Polymaker
In addition to the 3D printing products mentioned in the presentations, myprintoo will be presenting an SLM 3D printer from American manufacturer Xact Metal, which is ideally suited as an introduction to metal 3D printing for universities and small- to medium-sized companies.
Rapid.Tech + FabCon 3.D is one of the most important informative events in the field of additive manufacturing.
myprintoo GmbH distributes products of the 3D printer manufacturers 3ntr, Xact Metal, Anisoprint and Ultimaker, as well as the material manufacturers Clariant, Fiberthree and Polymaker. The company with its headquarters in Hamburg provides customized 3D printing solutions and offers its customers individual trainings, webinars, maintenance and service in addition to sales and technology consultation.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download this press information here.